Old May 15th 15, 05:40 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro.amateur
Helmut Wabnig

Default The Last Post from Lord Androcles

On Thu, 14 May 2015 20:15:57 +0100, "Lord Androcles"
wrote:

Written Feb 8, 2015

If you are reading this, it has been written by me and stored in my Drafts
folder to be posted by my daughter or her husband after my demise, as I am
now deceased at the age of 69. I have cancer of the spine and oesophagus and
it has taken my life.
I wish everyone a happy life as mine has been, and hopefully some of you
have learnt from me as I have learnt from some of you.
Goodbye to you all, and in the words of that great comedian, Dave Allen,
"May your god go with you".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y861-ODp4U

Thanks, Andro, for the greetings.

Androcles' webpage has been shut down but is stored 12 times
in the web archive, the last version from February 2012.

http://web.archive.org/web/201202042...eyonder.co.uk/

w.