Old December 30th 09, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Dec 30, 2:53*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Who's PARADISE is that, DA?

ObaMAO, Pelosi or Reid? *lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:10:09 -0800 (PST), Double-A

If this is the dawning of the Obama paradise, I think I'd better hit
the elevator "down" button fast, and join my old Republican friends
partying below. At least the Republicans knew how to throw good
parties, as l recall, when I was amongst their number years ago. The
Democrats seemed to be too befuddled from toking on their bongs to be
able to even organize a decent party.

Double-A

wrote:
Yes, this Beaverton/Hillsboro area used
to be known as the "Banana Belt": a no snow zone! *Now there is snow
every winter, and it hangs around too! *One phrase comes to mind:
"Global Cooling!" *Miserable snow! *Now my shoes and socks are cold
and wet again, my feet aching! *Water is draining out of my shoes
where I sit. *But these are the agonies we saints must innocently
suffer so as to be perfected for the paradise to come.

Double-A