Old February 17th 17, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 12:57:39 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A rare sunny day for February here in Gresham. Currently 52F as of 1:00 PM PST and the east wind only 13 mph. Nice weather could extend into tomorrow, but no guarantee. More rain is in the forecast.

I heard a big storm with 70 mph winds was queued up to hit LA! I heard that dam up further north almost burst! I guess God has answered your prayers for rain!

Double-A

Woke up at 6:30 and some tiny snow flakes were in the air.Very windy and 52F Now at 1pm its raining windy and 60. Good thing I got over the flu.Met a nice lady yesterday.She showed me a 2017 caddy. She took me for a spin and then had coffee at here house.She is a money person.Igave her a painting.Taking her out for a pizza Sat. She isjust a kid at 71. O ya TreBert