View Single Post
Old March 18th 17, 10:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, March 17, 2017 at 4:21:51 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

What is Kim using for a car? How old is Kim?Did she have an Oregon lic.? At 85 and turning in my MA.lic ,and State Farm for 67 years I got a hard time,and a month of it.Had to study two books.Had to have a Highway cop check out the 93 Dodge van.WOW Cool sunny,and had my lobsters early. Driving in LA is no fun. Most don't have ins. I been told.They jump lane. I went through a yellow light,and said WOW I just made it,and looked in rear mirror and 5 cars came through after me.Get the picture TreBert

Kim doesn't have a car, but needs to renew her Oregon Driver's before an entire year passes since it expired in order to avoid the tests. That's the way Oregon law works. She is a few years younger than I am. Yeah, a lot of those Mexican drivers don't have insurance, and probably don't have driver's licenses either. They drive junker cars, so when they get stopped, and the cars get towed, they just buy another one.

The morning rain has stopped and only a light mist remains. A light fog hangs over the hills of Gresham. Now 48F as of 2:15 PM PDT. Wind 4 mph out of the northwest. Humidity 83%.

They just started a loud performance by an operatic singer accompanied by a piano here in the library! Whatever happened to the idea that a library is supposed to be quiet!

Double-A