Old July 6th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
David Bacque

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
ups.com...
tomcat wrote:
The Apollo 15 Mission burn marks have been found on the Moon.

See:
http://www.space.com/missionlaunches...os_010427.html

This is the best proof yet that the Apollo Missions really took place.

Good grief that's another old and fuzzy image that has been PhotoShop
processed to the max, that which proves nothing but for showing us what
such relatively newish impact craters look like.

And don't forget, Brad took a quiz and got a masters degree in
observationology! What could a space scientist in the department of
geological sciences at Brown University or a researcher with the Kharkov
Astronomical Observatory possibly know that Brad doesn't know? I'll bet
they haven't even taken an observationology quiz!

Brad, why is it that when you "process" a photo it can prove life on Venus
but when someone else does, it proves nothing? Sounds like you're full of
"naysayism" to me. I thought you said you welcomed other people's
interpretations.

If you really want to continue this topic, why not discuss the topic and
tell us all about your technical background. And tell us about Marine
Design and Service and how much time and money they spend on space research.
And why some barnacle scraping lackey there would know more about photo
analysis, rocket blast effects and extraterrestrial geological formations
than people who have actual, qualifiable credentials in the fields of
geology and astrophysics.

Of course, if you really don't want to tell us that you're just an
uneducated bumpkin that makes up cool sounding **** to inflate your ego,
then shut up and drift off into the usenet ether.

Dave