Old December 13th 18, 12:15 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

Default 46P, can't see

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 2:07:30 PM UTC-8, Davoud wrote:
Paul Schlyter:
That's one good reason to avoid buying American cars... but yes, I do
have two sets of drill bits, one metric and one in inches.

?? American-built cars have used metric measure for some years now.
You're thinking maybe of the '67 Plymouth?

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm

Cars from the 80's!
Last time I owned one, ever since I only owned Japanese or German cars!