Old October 16th 17, 09:25 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Supernova and the birth of a solar system

On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 9:13:35 PM UTC+1, palsing wrote:
On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 1:03:28 PM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
They found some awful use for 'gravitational waves' in attempt to keep themselves in lifestyles and reputations however there is another way to express the great event as the birth of a solar system instead of the demise of a star.

No evidence for this claim of yours... NONE!

Claim indeed, it is a personal narrative comprised of many parts so doesn't beg attention from people who live in their heads. Much easier to look at our parent star for the elements within a solar system knowing that stellar evolution has a transition stellar phase that doesn't destroy all stars.

I was working on two large stellar rings with a smaller intersecting internal ring 4 years before one supernova was observed displaying them, I even had a copyright at the time before the internet but that looks so innocent today.

I am sure the voodoo and bluffing will envelop the last productive area of astronomy - stellar evolution.

http://content.teachastronomy.com/te..._wide_high.jpg