Old September 28th 07, 03:09 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Default Another Space Tether Experiment Disaster

On Sep 27, 6:47 pm, Neil Gerace wrote:
On Sep 28, 9:02 am, Pat Flannery wrote:

The NASA PAO could have written this headline:http://mnweekly.ru/news/20070927/55279053.html ;-)

I would say that a failure that teaches several valuable lessons is
much more successful than one that doesn't.

I would have to say that you're 100% correct.

However, if this anti-think-tank of usenet naysayism and incest
formulated bigotry from hell were in charge, we'd still be living in
the dark ages, on a flat Earth, as well as having that sun (that's
only ever so slightly larger than our moon) orbiting us.
- Brad Guth -