Old January 22nd 09, 01:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default The end of Constellation?

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 03:59:04 -0800 (PST), in a place far, far away,
Ian Parker made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

On 22 Jan, 07:32, William Elliot wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009, jacob navia wrote:
William Elliot wrote:
Riddle of the day. *Which will cost US more?
* * Occupying the moon or occupying Iraq?

I really do not care about U.S. costs. I care about the
costs for the Iraki people...

Are you not only anti-American but also anti-semitic not
caring about Israeli costs but only Palestinian costs?

Real rockets have been fired at Israel at least. What did Iraq do?
Precisely nothing.

Saddam Hussein offered rewards of $25,000 to the families of suicide
bombers against Israel.

rest of lunacy about Iraq snipped