Old June 22nd 18, 07:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Why Have We Not Found Water Everywhere

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 2:21:34 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All those gas planets.All those rock planets,and the best NASA can do for water n Mars is :Once Upon a Time" Earth is 73% water and our body is 73%.Moon is so close,and yet so dry.Comets are bone dry,and NASA still goes with dirty snowballs. Bert

Rocks in deep space away from stars are in reality have ice in their structure.Its very possible that Pluto is such a rock.Bert