Old June 17th 18, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Warning Warning Warning People Of Hawaii

On Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 5:23:28 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Daniel60 wrote on 5/06/2018 7:06 PM:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 30/05/18 06:02:
On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 4:14:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Those eruption are just like Krakatoa before it exploded with the
force of 22 atom bombs.Please Please evacuate now. I predict it will
explode by August.Go to the far side of another island NOW. It
relates in every way to Krakatoa.Do not be brave and stay.I beg you
to fleeÂ* Bert Ps Krakatoa killed 120,000

Day of explosion Aug.28/18Â* Krakatoe blew on that date,and that is why
I use it.It fits wellÂ* BertÂ* PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND GET 50 miles
away from that volcano.Evacuate NOW.

Hey, Herbert, how are the Volcano eruptions from Guatemala's Fuego
volcano over the last few days going to effect your 28th Aug prediction
for the eruption of the Hawaii volcano??

Made it more likely?? Advanced your prediction date?? Delayed the date??

Oh!! No!! Their all ganging up on us!! First Hawaii, then Guatemala and
now, today, a volcano on the Galapagos Islands has erupted!!

It gets worse!!

--
Daniel

More troubling planetary news!