Old December 14th 17, 08:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Hagar's lament

"Bast" wrote in message news
Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
It seems this morning provides a brand new context for the phrase,
"**** you and the horse you rode in on."

*** you sound just like one of those CNN "journalists", you
hapless Troll. At least now the groper (with photographic
documentation) has no excuse NOT to resign immediately.
Win-Win ... now crawl back under your rock, hillbilly.

***Poor Hagar. I guess riding a horse to vote like some kind of
chuckle-**** didn't sway over enough voters.

*** He should have shown up riding a hog, like your sister
or your mother. I bet a 13 year old female first cousin pig
would have swayed the hillbillies ...

***It's sad. You're being played and ****ed and all you do is bend
over and ask for more.

If you keep kicking Hagars ass like that, he's likely to have his eyes roll
back in his head, pull a Norman Bates, and sic " Mother Sarah" to write
nasty things about you.

*** that half a brain of yours isn't firing on all cylinders ... as if I
need help to deal with you Liberal morons ...
Tell us again about your sister ... you know, the one who died
during 9/11 ... you liar!!