Old July 29th 16, 04:35 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default NASA seeking ideas for use of space station docking port

Perhaps with the Americans love for guns it could become a zero g firing
range?

grin.
Brian
--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

NASA seeking ideas for use of space station docking port
by Jeff Foust ? July 15, 2016
http://spacenews.com/nasa-seeking-id...space-station-
docking-port/

Interesting. You'd think this would be the ideal spot for a "full
size" Bigelow expandable module, but some new startup (Axiom Space) is
proposing a conventional (aluminum) module.

Jeff