Old February 22nd 15, 07:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Where Did The Universe Center Go?????

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:33:51 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It in reality drifted away.We could be close to its center. We could be far from its center.I see the oldest Supernova closer to the center than our Sun.The oldest dwarf star. I know my saying the chance of our being close to the center is nil hurts humankind ego Its the way I see it. TreBert

Center of universe is a lost brane. trebert