Old January 23rd 15, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default What if(on direction of anti-matter)

On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 9:50:22 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 10:29:23 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Anti-matter + Anti-energy do not merge with one another because they are in continual motion going in the opposite direction.Like two opposite charges. I will add this into my "Concave & Convex" theory. My virtual friend AA gave me fuel for this What If TreBert

AA Reality is if space can move galaxies apart why not matter and anti-matter?? That is why I came up with my Time Lapse Theory. It fits well from the first trillionth of a second at BB. Matter and Anti-matter created my universe and Treb universe,and sees to it they are seperated by ¨SPACE TIME" TreBert

I like the idea that they repel each other. Anti-gravity!

Double-A