Old January 17th 15, 02:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default What if(on direction of anti-matter)

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 10:29:23 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Anti-matter + Anti-energy do not merge with one another because they are in continual motion going in the opposite direction.Like two opposite charges. I will add this into my "Concave & Convex" theory. My virtual friend AA gave me fuel for this What If TreBert

AA You would think merging of galaxies would be the way to go,but reality is they are separating Go figure TreBert