Old January 15th 15, 12:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default What if(on direction of anti-matter)

On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 2:03:37 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 10:29:23 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Anti-matter + Anti-energy do not merge with one another because they are in continual motion going in the opposite direction.Like two opposite charges. I will add this into my "Concave & Convex" theory. My virtual friend AA gave me fuel for this What If TreBert

To sum this post up."Its a good thing from the start that I was seperated from Treb(him too). What if Andromiter galaxy is made of anti-matter. We best have GOP Mafia NASA check it out. Ooops I forgot they can only tell if stuff is wet. Sorry TreBert

They say that when Andromeda crashes into the Milky Way that little will happen. But if Andromeda is anti-matter (it's got to be hiding someplace!), well then, let the fireworks begin!

"Andromiter"? Sounds like you picked up a hillbilly accent driving through the Appellations, Bert!

Double-A