Old July 14th 14, 04:32 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON : CONSPIRACY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

Old illuminati:

http://lahoradedespertar.files.wordp...lluminatis.jpg

New illuminati:

http://i.imgur.com/bLUUUpl.jpg

New illuminati's hymns:

http://www.haverford.edu/physics/songs/divine.htm
DIVINE EINSTEIN. "No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein not Maxwell, Curie, or Bohr! His fame went glo-bell, he won the Nobel - He should have been given four! No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein, Professor with brains galore! No-one could outshine Professor Einstein! He gave us special relativity, That's always made him a hero to me! No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein, Professor in overdrive!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PkLLXhONvQ
We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Everything is relative, even simultaneity, and soon Einstein's become a de facto physics deity. 'cos we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuxFXHircaI
"Symphony of Science - Secret of the Stars. A musical celebration of E=MC squared and Einstein's theory of relativity. Featuring Michio Kaku, Brian Cox, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Brian Greene and Lisa Randall."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEyfr10lgNw
"That's the way ahah ahah we like it, ahah ahah!"

Pentcho Valev