Old January 29th 13, 09:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Singularity + Time + space Curve

On Jan 29, 12:25*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Jan 29, 9:56*am, "Luigi Caselli"

wrote:
"G=EMC^2"
Can I think of a singularity as infinite density? Can I think of it a
a starting point in time.? Can my equation G=EMC^2 show a singularity
has infinite gravity? Is a singularity both a beginning and an end?
Does time in reality go forever from an infinite past into an infinite
future? Can space curve inward Concave with an infinite space curve?
Can its convex curve make the universe inflate to infinity? Can a
theory be on spacetime radiation from the big bang once space has no
temperature the universe is no longer in existence? *All energies end
up as heat,and no heat no universe. Get the picture *TreBert

I get the picture... too many questions in a single message.

Luigi Caselli

More questions lead to more answers.. Biggest question is WHY?
TreBert

Perhaps the creator is a singularity, or at the very least an ongoing
flow of aether.