Old December 17th 09, 12:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

Default What if (on Cosmic Chance)

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...
The primary forces that have been studied thus far are the SNF, WNF, EMF
and, of course, QMF (gravitation).
SNF = strong nuclear force
WNF = weak nuclear force
EMF = electromagnetic force
QMF = quarkomagnetic force

LOL! 'quarkomagnetic' ? What a retard!

The QMF is the "prime" force.
As one might surmise by the workings of gravitation, QM radiation is not
like EM radiation, and does not comply with the physics of the other
forces.
New generalisations (a.k.a. "laws") are called for in order to understand
the QM force.
One reason for this is the fact that "wild" quarks, or more descriptively
"sub-quarks" are not precisely matter, nor are they quite a "pure" energy.

Those 'wild' quarks sure do like to party!

QM energy.
I hesitate to apply the usual "particle identification" practice that
physicists like to use, such as "two quarks and a photon", because there
are no kinds of photons emitted, and the radiation that IS emitted is not
"wavicle-like" in the same manner as the photon.
Don't misunderstand, because the emission is somewhat wave- and somewhat
particle-like, but just not in the same way as photon emission.

Well, I've never heard that before.

I've *stepped* in it once or twice............