Old December 17th 09, 06:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

Default What if (on Cosmic Chance)

"greysky" wrote in message

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...

"jughead" wrote in message
On Dec 13, 6:13 pm, "Darla" wrote:

What is actually manufactured constantly are quark-antiquark pairs.
If enough energy is involved, these might then become as
electron-antielectron pairs.
It takes far less energy to produce q-aq pairs than it does to produce
e-ae
pairs.

So there are q-aq pairs constantly appearing and then disappearing...

If my description above raises questions, then "shoot".

So.. you've drawn on the mainstream idea of sundry particle-
antiparticle pairs popping into existance and disappearing. The
unanswered question remains- popping into and out of *What*? Think of
gas bubbles in solution doing the same (say, in the cavitation trail
of a boat's propeller).Think of 'particles' as vacuoles or 'bubbles'
in an underlying medium. oc

The mainstream also knows that it takes far too much energy to have
particle-pairs popping in and out all the time.
Recent figures indicate that such levels of energy would only be
available at and near the event horizon of a black hole.

Quarks are not particles, and quark-antiquark pairs are not particle
pairs.
It takes a lot less energy to facilitate the appearance of quarks.
Very little photonic energy is required because the wild quarks rely upon
their own energy field.
The wild quarks that cause gravitation are the missing link between
energy and matter.
They appear and disappear in what one might call "quarkomagnetic" energy.

The answer to the unanswered question is that quarks, such as they are,
pop into and out of the energy field, and it is their spin
speed/frequency, their velocity and their quantity that govern the
strength of the gravitational field.

Q-aq pairs head for matter like a horse who knows its on its way "home".
Hold on and enjoy the ride!

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Interesting. So it is the q - aq virtual pairs interacting with space near
a mass that causes the gravity field. Then for certain types of reversed
matter, such as antimatter, the q-aq force vectors are essentially
reversed and that would give rise to antigravity! This ties in with my
theory for superluminal communications, because it turns out that virtual
particles can come from imaginary sources like the matterwave of a
particle moving through space on a probabilistic pathway. On a
fundamental level, I suppose my 'quantum communicator' is also disturbing
this quark energy. But I call the wild particles you are referring to
'imaginary particles'. A rose by any other name...

Greysky

ps - my website is going back up under a different name soon.

Virtual may be read by some as "not real".
These are very real quarks/subquarks that produce and are produced by their
associated QM energy.
They interact with matter and bring with them the gravitational energy
field.
The same thing happens to the wild antiquarks that happens to the quarks.
They continue to annihilate each other after entering matter, which
continues the gravitational field into the mass.
The only place one might find antimatter is near the event horizon of a
black hole, and it would have to be a rather large one.
The antimatter would still represent "mass", and the q-aq pairs would still
enter the mass, not reverse and move away from it.

If what you're aiming for is the defeat of the quarkomagnetic field, this
cannot be done.
However, one can create an energy field that has the appearance of mass, and
such a field will then be approached by the q-aq pairs.
In the simplest terms, one creates sort of a small, controlled black hole.
We'll show humans how this is done at some point after official contact is
engaged.
Transportation through Earth's atmosphere will become as easy and safe as
walking from your kitchen to your sofa with a sandwich and switching on your
TV.

If what you're aiming for is superluminal communications, the process is a
bit tricky.
Let me know the new URL of your website.
I'll see if I can suggest pathways of inquiry.

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome