Old November 16th 17, 12:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Chernobyl deja Vu ???

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

I bet you still believe that if you post that fake news propanda about
Bushie enough,......that one day, it will come true.
.....Okay,....at least you put the "L" in the right place. So don't
ever say I don't give you credit the few times you deserve it

But what are you going to do when the truth about 9/11 comes out, and
you have to admit to yourself how gullible you really were ?

*** 9/11 has been put to bed, just like the JFK fiasco, where die-hards
like you tried to find something that wasn't there. Hillary should have
won the election, you say ... trust me, there will be no big 9/11
revelation in the near future, or ever. Get over it.

A lot of Vietnam vets fought proudly, and couldn't understand why when
they came home, no one cared.

*** Because the 4th estate turned on them, just like they are turning
on Trump. Public sentiment was easily swayed, especially since that
useless Congress insisted on making the Rules of Engagement, which
cost so many GI lives in the first place. Then we cut and ran like
cowards. The wagging tongues blamed the soldiers.

Then years later the truth about the Gulf of Tonkin came out,....and a
few of those proud vets,....took their own lives, when they realized
how they were taken in.

*** Johnson's fiasco ... leave it to a Liberal ...

Of course,....your buddy McCain still thinks he's a war hero,....but at
least he can thank the brain tumor for that.
Just like the Nazi's generals,....the lucky ones went senile so never
had to account what they did, to themselves or anyone else.

*** Yes, I did vote for the asshole, but only because he was the second
worst candidate option. Hell, Palin would have been a better choice for
the #1 slot ... at least she could see Russia from her front porch in
Wasilla.

I would have loved to see Palin get in as president.
I don't know if she would have been a good president, but it sure would have
been a hoot for the rest of us to watch the news every night, just to see
what stunts she pulled that day.
She would have been like a female Trump.

*** Once again we are in synch ... scary, really. Can you imagine
Palin demonstrating how to skin a moose or a bear, or shooting
a beer can out of her husband's hand ... the Liberals would go
insane !!