Old November 12th 17, 11:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Chernobyl deja Vu ???

Sylvain wrote:
Le 10/11/2017 ā 22:24, Hägar a écrit :
Did yet another of Russia's fine Nuclear Plants give up the
ghost and the utter silence of the Russkies speaks in
volumes ??? Crickets from the Kremlin ... as expected.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...t-farther-east

Their Nuclear Plants are deteriorating, their Nuclear Subs
are sinking (Kursk) and these clowns want to be takeb
seriously ...

that, it is the result of the ****ter of whore of **** of bitch of
communism of bull**** of scumbag !!!!

When everybody is a functionary, everybody don't give a **** !!!!

We have seen the result with the USSR and Eastern Europe countries !!!

Uhhh. Aren't we supposed to believe that they (Russians) are far smarter
than we are ?
Afterall,...they managed to overthrow our last election to put Trump in
power, and hack into the DNC, the pentagon, the power grid, and hitlerys
home servers.

Wait,....are you now saying the fake media,and Hitlery LIED to us ?
AGAIN.