Old June 17th 19, 01:21 PM posted to sci.space.history
Matthew Ota[_2_]

Default The Fisher AG-7 "Anti-Gravity" Space Pen !

On Friday, August 3, 2007 at 9:04:07 PM UTC-7, Fred J. McCall wrote:
" wrote:

:
:I have been using Fischer Space Pens all of my life. Although NASA
:spent "millions" on the development, the pen has practical uses on the
:ground. SInce it is pressurized you can write while lying down or even
:upside down. You cannot do that with a regular ballpoint pen.
:

Just how much demand is there in your life for writing upside down?

Have you considered using a pencil?

territory."
--G. Behn

I write upside down and sideways. I also can use it to write underwater.