Old February 2nd 07, 09:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Default For Starlord

That's the park manager and got it all, and now all I need to do is make me
a 16inch mirror and I can then build the "Great Machine" from the planet
below B5.

And if you think I'm strange today, it's because I've been in a total all
out war with jackribbits since Nov. as they have laid waste to my Iris
garden, been wishing I had a ZaHaDom battlesprider ship to wip'm out.

--
"If you go to ZaHaDom you will Die" Kash on B5

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Spiritus Sanctus" wrote in message
oups.com...
Someone named "White" signed for a UPS package addressed to you --
delivered today. Want to make certain you got it.