Old January 28th 05, 04:42 AM
stmx3

OM wrote:
snip
...On a side note, the Navy Department has officially confirmed that
the mountain the sub hit was *not* on any nav charts whatsoever, and
that the sub's navigation team did have the latest updated charts.
While the Skipper has been temporarily reasssigned during the
investigation to shore duty, it looks more positive for his career
aspects than previous talk would have given.

OM

Hi OM,

Can you tell me what your reference is for this confirmation? I have
3rd hand knowledge to the contrary and I'd like to set them straight.
Thanks!
-stmx3