Old January 28th 05, 04:41 AM
Andre Lieven

) writes:
Maybe they ran into a Russian boat that was performing a "Crazy Ivan"
and the running aground is a cover story?

I'll let Bob say it for me:
------
....I already know. God/Yahweh/TrueAllah/Buddah/Roddenberry/Asimov and
I are on a first-name basis. In fact, I called him this evening, and
he asked me to pass on a message to you. He wants you to do the
following:

1) Shut the **** up. You do *not* speak for him in any one of his many
forms. Not even when he dresses up at Cthulu to scare the **** out of
college frat punks holding bogus sacrificial rites as part of their
drunken frosh initiation hazings.

2) Seek professional psychiatric help. Now. Not next week, but
immediately after you read this. You're obviously deranged, and some
event in your past - probably child molestation, but it could just be
something as simple as eating too many boxes of Super Sugar Crisp or
Honey Comb for breakfast in one sitting - has caused you to go whacko.

3) Don't post here again, because not only do *we* not want to read
your bull****, God/Yahweh/TrueAllah/Buddah/Roddenberry/Asimov also
reads usenet, and if He/They don't want to read your crap, then it's
in your best interests not to post here or anywhere else.

Otherwise, be prepared to become a condom for Satan when you meet your
final end...
Andre
--
" I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
The Man Prayer, Red Green.