Old April 10th 04, 02:05 PM
bob haller

Default Monitoring ISS Air-to-Ground

So, your strategy is pretty much to predict disaster- then, on the rare
occasion that it occurs, you can milk it for years with "I told you so"?

NO, its to point out that prudent cautionary steps are not being taken.

The spacewalk was cut short for good reason so in careless fashion we will wait
till july for another attempt.

Maybe explain how it is that NASA and the ISS have come to be managed
by such reckless incompetents or something.

The partnership and division of responsibilties with no clear leader is going
to bite us. Take a look at the last spacewalk russia failed to inform the US of
the suit trouble untill till the russian astronaut mentioned it on the comm
system.

thats a bad way to manage things, both sides should share everything. systemic
management failure, if anything bad happens to ISS the investigation wioll be
pointing that out
Hey this is my opinion