Old June 13th 10, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default What to do With Gulf Tar Balls ???

On Jun 13, 9:26*am, bert wrote:
On Jun 13, 11:56*am, Brad Guth wrote:

On Jun 13, 5:56*am, bert wrote:

Here are two * Progress Energy can burn them. Its cheaper than coal
In India they burn cow dung to keep warm in winter. They could use tar
balls. *Make candles out of tar balls and send them to the queen. *Use
them on Halloween so we all can look like the Obamas * *Which idea do
you think is the winner? * TreBert

Put them in preschool sand boxes, so that they get used to how future
beaches should look, smell and feel like. *Toss in a few oily dead
birds and those soon to be extinct species that Big Energy obviously
doesn't care about.

*~ BG

Best we send an oil bird to the queen. She is just about ready to
knight Hayward. She has as you know knighted Egan for being CEO of
Severn Trent Water. They kill *US children and today many will die to
Florida heat index being 105 * *Things are worse then in 1776 *TreBert

Perhaps the Rothschild Royal Highness can be fed oiled bird along with
oiled turtle soup for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Oiled endangered
turtle eggs over easy shouldn't be too tough on that old royal nag of
a horse.

Perhaps we can get our obese K-12s and their redneck parents to eat
our way out of this mess. How about getting those Rothschild Monsanto
wizards to create oiled Happy Meals for all the kids and their
dysfunctional adults that’ll eat anything as long as it Cajun and/or
deep fried.
http://www.google.com/images?q=obese+people

Perhaps we can export this as a new and improved “Organic Dietary
Supplement”, and therefore our FDA never gets involved with anything
of ODS. Perhaps this BP mess could become a real gold mine.

~ BG