Old June 12th 10, 12:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Hallaburton + GOP + BP = Gulf Death

On Jun 11, 2:51*pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message

Not hard to figure when you read all the history leading up to the
explosion. Chaney's Hallaburton built the oil platform for BP *Chaney
stuffed $$$$ in his deep pockets doing away with safety. *BP would
like Hallaburton to take part in the blame,but knows GOP and Mafia are
two sides to the same coin. *Fool with the Godfather and you end up as
a Kennedy. *As bad as BP is best to keep in mind Godfather owns
American utilities such as Severn Trent Water and they have a licence
to kill the old and poor children *This is doctumented. * *Its the
poor families that go to the public beaches. Its ashame GOP Mafia even
took that away. *TreBert

Even if Halliburton did build the platform, it was built to BP's
specifications and you may rest assured that the finished product was
inspected and approved for operation by BP. So how you can lay the blame on
Halliburton is beyond me. *Oh, and yes, BeeertBrain, they do that for
profit, not because their heart is in the right place ... it is called
Capitalism and the motive is profit.

It's just like saying that Servers Trent is "bad" because they turned off
your water, because you failed, repeatedly, to pay your bill. You dip****
Liberals are always on some soap-opera about your poor ****ing lot in life,
but too stupid to realize it is of your own making.

Pay all my bills by check or plastic I have proof of payment. Severn
Trent does not like it when I give out evidence of their fraud,and
corruption. Just like BP they lie. Paid off all GOPers in Florida.
Just like you being a GOPer you can't take the truth how corrupt Bush
and Chaney are. I don't have Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell out to kill
me because I owe him money. Get the picture TreBert