Old August 31st 03, 06:56 PM
/etc

Default Booster Crossing

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 12:46:34 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Chuck Stewart posted:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 19:35:22 +0200, /etc wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 12:19:43 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Chuck Stewart posted:

The "flare/plume" JTM yammers around without addressing is the
breach in the right SRB... which very much is believed to have
caused the accident. He just can't bear to call it what it is...
thus incidently becoming even more confusing than usual for JTM.

I don't see where Mr. Maxson is wrong by stating that the smoke
was a result of the accident (and not the cause).

Er... no... we're talking about the blazing white spear of flame
jetting from the right SRB that caused the accident and, purely
incidently, caused the smoke.

Yes I saw the videos. I'm just trying to understand Mr. Maxson's
rationale.

--
mhm 27x12