Old September 19th 11, 07:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Reflection and Refraction Hmmm Need Better Thinking (O Ya)

On Sep 19, 10:01*am, "David Staup" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Sep 19, 9:26 am, "David Staup" wrote:

wrote in message

.. .

STILL DEAD WRONG, BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 07:17:56 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

Imperial thinkers for years told us light hitting glass or water has
part going through but slowed down (refraction),and part bouncing back
for(reflection) They are idiots. Photons never slow down,nor do they
bounce. I have posted my thoughts on this many times over the last 19
years TreBert

very simply put light is absorbed and re-emitted it does not bounce!

very simply put this absorption and re-emission is also slowed when the
material is transmitted through the material!

so again your premise is faulty because you do not understand, well
anything

as for posting your thoughts over the last 19 years...thanks I've gotten a
lot of laughs..

now take another hit off that bong and chill!

Since you're replying to rabbi Saul Levy as being the resident moron
idiot and FUD-master of mainstream suckology, you've hit the Semite
nail. *Good for you.

*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth Usenet

dreaming again guthball?

your responce shows me that your reading comprehension is non existant

I wasn't the dysfunctional Usenet contributor, because that was
clearly you.