Old November 14th 07, 04:55 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

Default ESAS - Another Great Con

"kT" wrote in message
Scott Hedrick wrote:

"kT" wrote in message
Stellation!

That's "European" for "watch us sit around and watch a problem fester
while we wait for the Americans to fix it for us".

But if the Europeans ever do get around to mounting an invasion force to
liberate US from our demagogue, Cuba would be an ideal staging point no?

Europe's "demagogue" would be in Europe. Duh.

Europe couldn't be bothered to do anything about problems in its own back
yard and depended on the United States to come to the rescue once again.
Just ask a Bosnian. How many former Yugoslavs died because Europe was busy
*talking*? It took NATO- and that means the United States- to finally do
something to stop the slaughter and shame Europe *once again* into action.