Old November 12th 07, 09:15 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

Default ESAS - Another Great Con

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:38:29 -0800, eyeball
wrote:

On Nov 11, 10:18 am, Tommy Lee Elfritz, Nazi Troll Child Rapist quiffed:

Americans : Butt ****ing dumb and too dumb to know it.

....Yeah, you'd know all about butt ****ing, wouldn't you Elfnazi?
Still using crunchy peanut butter, or have you switched to Vicks'
Vap-O-Rub?

Tell me about it...we hold the world back...just think,if we hadn't
invented the internet no one could tell us how much they love and
appreciate us...

....Son, here's a clue for you: Elfritz is a self-professed neo-Nazi
troll. Do yourself - and us - a favor and killfile the child molesting
*******. Putting him out of our misery is a great public service, and
you'll feel great by doing it.

OM
--