Old June 2nd 06, 02:17 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Default mass is light.

I'm into thinking if photons are purely 2D quantum string frequency
based items, then perhaps there's a positive photon and a negative
photon per given frequency wave, that's otherwise representing itself
as a single photon to our eyes and instruments. Perhaps this notion
has some bearing on the spin-one/spin-two boson, and of light being
capable of going in reverse.
-
Brad Guth

Robert J. Kolker wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
I believe there's at least 1e100 photons per atom, and we're talking
about all the way from those extremely low frequency gravity photons of
infinite light years to those sub gamma photons of the sub-picometer
status, thus we have lots to pick from.

If the gravitational interaction is mediated by a boson, it will be a
spin two boson. A photon is a spin one boson.

Bob Kolker