Old June 9th 19, 11:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Would you like to buy a vowel ???

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 09/06/2019 Ã* 19:37, Hägar a écrit :
"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 09/06/2019 Ã* 17:35, Hägar a écrit :
As soon as the Muslims take over your country (France), they will begin
the purge of all homosexuals. You better find a good hiding place,
Sylvain ... they toss tally whacker munchers like yourself from the top
of multi story buildings ... splat.

And you are happy Monday it was Aïd el-fitr the end of Ramadan. You much
****ed off you neighbors all night long for one month with the arab's
music and your boss, in laziness no work in the day

*** when are you going to learn English ... you sound just like all the
Illegal Trespassers here in the US ....

Soon the USA will become the Africa

You speak only english because you are crappy bad idiot

*** I do speak fluent German. My grandfather married a lady from the French
speaking part of Switzerland, where he was an exchange teacher. They spoke
mostly French at home and by the time I was 10 years old I was fluent in
French. Since I don't like the French (you people are arrogant, mouthy and
you don't bathe regularly) I didn't practice the language of the sissies and
subsequently forgot how to speak it. With one exception, I met an Italian
lady in Italy in 1972, who had just become divorced under the newly issued
decree by the Pope, who didn't speak English, so the only language we could
communicate in was French, albeit very haltingly. So, you dumb-ass Frog,
when you can say that you speak a foreign language fluently, then you can
berate me as a "crappy bad idiot". You attempt at the English language most
certainly does not qualify you as being fluent in a language other than
French.

To USA I had no problem speaking

***You speak English like a moron who had a lobotomy.

To USA at Flagstaff at Lovell Observatory, while waiting to see in a
telescope pointed toward M57. I had explained to people, what is a
planetary nebula. They had understood me and they had figured out what
is a planetary nebula

*** I'm so very proud of you ... don't you think, though, that people who
visit a planetary would know what a Planetary Nebula is ??? Perhaps they
don't know in France and that is probably why an idiot like you is regarded
there as a genius.

Even a lot of other conversations

And in my work, I speak English with Germans, Swedish, Dutch, English....

*** God for you. I doubt they understand you and are just being nice,
hoping that you'll just shut up and go away.