Old September 16th 03, 03:05 AM
Matt

Default President Bush / Astro - Relevant

wrote:
I guess I will be spending the
night tending the new asshole you and Wayne have ripped me.

Thanks for the kind welcome.

You have got to be kidding me. You come on here and basically say that
anybody who doesn't see things the way that you see them are idiots
and you expect a "kind welcome?"

You think that those of us who believe that we were created by a
super-intelligent being are silly and dilluted, but YOU beleive you
evolved from a ROCK! Furthermore, dismissing another theory of
anything without any proof or hard evidence to support that dismissal
is in and of itself UNSCIENTIFIC. The fact is that evolution and the
Big Bang Theory have had major problems from day one, and both
theories have been twisted so much, they remind me of the Christmas
Tree in Charlie Brown's Christmas. They tried hanging all sorts of
crap on it, but it was still and freakin' ugly tree. No one here
expects you to beleive in Creationism and I don't want to debate it
here, as it is REALLY OFF TOPIC, but don't come here and hurl insults
at peoples beliefs and faith and expect to not get your teeth kicked
in. Thats just stupid. Maybe your children will be more EVOLVED than
you.

Matt