Old January 8th 07, 03:35 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
BioFreak

Default Origin of the universe.

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 03:44:18 GMT, Sam Wormley wrote:

BioFreak wrote:
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 21:51:02 GMT, Sam Wormley wrote:

Plonk me right here Sam so others would see You don't want to
_openly_ read me, do you.

Why should I plonk you, BioFreak?

Why shouldn't you.

You might write something I want to read.

Fair enough. I hope I could somehow someday (someway)
contribute anything meaningful. Don't cross your
fingers though.
--

"ehsAsAte ma'navi, chon kholAseh va osAreye
fa''Aliyate mAddiye melyunhA nafar dar moddate

- Mehdi Bazargan