Old December 1st 05, 04:32 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default intro help

G.T. wrote:
Doink wrote:

Costco WAS selling Meade. Should Meade be added to the dreaded
department store list? I've Meade in some Wal-Marts too (Beckley,
West Virginia).

Don't know about WalMart but you'd be surprised at the quality items you
can find at Costco. Hell, they carry Maytag blue cheese at mine along
with some nice wines, can't go wrong there.

The dependability cheese?
Costco sells lots of quality items, bought my Rebel XT camera there.
However, the telescopes I've seen there are of similar quality to their
mountain bikes.
:-p

Shawn