Old June 6th 04, 08:16 PM
OM

On 6 Jun 2004 10:24:27 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

I've been scanning through three years of banter between Scott and all
of you, and I have yet to find the original statement Scott made about
Schirra. Obviously I'm not putting the right words in the search
engine; I've tried all combinations of Apollo One, Scott Grissom,
Schirra, and sabotage. Would somebody just post the reference,
please? Thank you.

....No. You blew any chance of that happening when you started all this
crap. Find it yourself, if you're such a research expert as you claim.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m