Old July 1st 08, 04:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Default Every action has equal & opposite reaction?

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

Painius I see it the way it is. Pressure on one side is pushing the
cylinder,and on the opposite side no pressure. Let it be in the Earth's
atmosphere or the vacuum of space does not matter. Think what is
happening when you were a kid and released the end of a toy balloon. The
pressure push was on the end that was closed. pressure no pressure
That is reality Newton was not all wrong on this but I'm 100% right
For I'm calling it the way it is Bert

Still not sure what you're saying, Bert. When i was a
kid and released a toy balloon, the air from the inside
of the balloon rushed out the open end and pushed the
balloon all around in a chaotic motion.

And it's still the same Newtonian law of motion at work:
To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,