Old November 26th 06, 06:50 AM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
George Normandin[_1_]

Default SBIG spectrographs

"Eric" wrote
........ What are you looking for ?

Eric,

Spectra of asteroids.

Actually, I'm not sure. I'm helping a grad student with observations for
her masters thesis. My interest is to get her grant to pay for the
spectrograph which I can then use on supernovae!! I didn't bother to get too
much info on her research until we can be assured that we can get a
spectrograph that will work on an OGS 20RC with moving targets. Once that
step is solved we can move on to resolution and area of the spectrum. She
did mention that she was interested in the near IR.

George N