Old July 13th 06, 01:27 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Burnham Treezdown[_1_]

Default Michelin logo on Shuttle tires

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 22:24:42 GMT, "Kim Keller"
wrote:

BTW, Kim, are you the one who used to have the awesome web site depicting
various work on shuttle processing? If so I never had the chance to say
what an incredible site that was. What a shame it was shut down. If that
was you I certainly appreciate the work you put into it!

Glad you liked it. Unfortunately, my employer (at that time) did not!

That's really too bad. I thought they approved it at first? Or at least
tolerated it?