Old July 19th 05, 05:02 PM

Jonathan Silverlight wrote:
In message .com,
writes

Jonathan Silverlight wrote:
In message .com,
writes

Nothing new.

You aren't even trying to answer my points, so I see no point in
continuing this conversation - highly appropriate, as "Hal could pass
the Turing test with ease".
The Sun is currently high in my sky, so I'm going to enjoy this result
of the Earth's axial inclination :-)

I am sure there are many people concerned with climate imbalances and
especially how much contemporary civilisation contributes too that
change in order to correct it or at least leave the planet in better
shape for our kids and future generations.

No doubt you see the Sun high in the sky in summer and low in winter
but for astronomers there is no axial tilt variation

0/10 for reading comprehension. No-one is saying that the axial tilt
varies. And I'm fairly sure that George is right about your use of the
phrase "orbital orientation", so there's no need for argument there.
But I'm sure you'll still be arguing about sidereal vs. solar time, and
retrograde motion, about which you don't seem to have a clue.

There are unfortunately many people like you,in fact the vast majority
of people dealing with climate change and even cyclical seasonal
variations,are working off axial tilt as a consequence of the awful
maneuvering of 18th century cataloguers.

You and many others have received an education that no person has in
the last 300 years insofar as the contemporary explanations for
daylight/darkness asymmetry and consequently seasonal variations are
attributed to axial tilt to the orbital plane based on an inappropriate
introduction of a axial tilt component by 18th century cataloguers.

http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/as...s/980116c.html

You are welcome to you Sun high in the sky but it will not be due to
axial tilt variation to the orbital plane,the change is due solely to
the change in orbital orientation of the Earth as the Earth orbits the
Sun passing through fixed axial orientation.

Again,you have no feeling for the material and the way to organise
motions and orientations but it is people like you that humanity trusts
with climate imbalance when you cannot even give the correct
attribution for seasonal variations.Whatever perverse satisfaction the
whole lot of you get from ruining the work of the early heliocentrists
it remains for me to discover just how rotten it has become.