Old July 18th 05, 07:13 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message .com,
writes

Jonathan Silverlight wrote:
In message .com,
writes

Nothing new.

You aren't even trying to answer my points, so I see no point in
continuing this conversation - highly appropriate, as "Hal could pass
the Turing test with ease".
The Sun is currently high in my sky, so I'm going to enjoy this result
of the Earth's axial inclination :-)

I am sure there are many people concerned with climate imbalances and
especially how much contemporary civilisation contributes too that
change in order to correct it or at least leave the planet in better
shape for our kids and future generations.

No doubt you see the Sun high in the sky in summer and low in winter
but for astronomers there is no axial tilt variation

0/10 for reading comprehension. No-one is saying that the axial tilt
varies. And I'm fairly sure that George is right about your use of the
phrase "orbital orientation", so there's no need for argument there.
But I'm sure you'll still be arguing about sidereal vs. solar time, and
retrograde motion, about which you don't seem to have a clue.