Old February 5th 21, 04:57 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default New Plasma Propulsion System Generates A Helluva Lot of Thrust

On 2/2/2021 1:30 PM, wrote:
The next big thing in space propulsion?:

This story reminds me of the late Paul M. Koloc's work with plasmoids as
well. In his case, rather than create a thruster, he was hoping to
compress plasmoids to fuse. The resulting EM pulse he wanted to couple
magnetically to directly produce electricity. He called his invention
the PLASKMAK. I never saw any working prototype that was over unity. But
he was able to produce plasmoids on demand. Fascinating just in that
respect.

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10...4615-5867-5_31

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/de...?pid=156015933

Dave