Old January 6th 17, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, January 6, 2017 at 1:09:29 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
Double-A" AA, , alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole" who
yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, (both being Marxist/Commie
Anarchists who demand free goods & services) & wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom
Abner daily sucks up to, ever since Glazier promissed to bequeath
Glazier's stinky Van and Pail to Abner.... and now Abner wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine wrote:
This old man is Eating Maine lobster at Red Lobster.I wish Walmart
had cooked lobster.I eat two with _ More Stupid Palaver_ (MSP).

Abner wrote:
Weather Temps in mid 20s. I just stayed home for a few days.
Kim is surviving staying on buses as much as possible.
One homeless man of 51 froze to death on Monday!

hanson wrote:
Abner, that is a sorry & pitiful situation. So, why did you not
take that old broad, your gf Kim, into you warm hovel? Sheesh!
Abner, you really are becoming calloused like Full Swine Glazier

Abner wrote:
She is welcome to move in with me anytime. I offered again this
week. But you know how women are. She doesn't think it's time
yet. If only I had your silver tongue!

hanson wrote:
Abner, if you talked to he like you did in your 3-liner
above, no wonder she gives you the cold shoulder.
Ask Glazier for advice. He "knows how everthing works".

Glazier has an edge. He has a van!

Double-A