Old May 23rd 21, 12:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel65

Default "they" are apparently here but we didnt hear their radio signals

wrote on 23/5/21 5:38 am:
I'm tired of stating the obvious, that interstellar distances are far
too great, to preclude any possibility of travel even in the very
unlikely event of travelling near light speed, and of any meaningful
radio communications. It doesn't surprize me that no sense has been
made of the scant received radio transmissions.

If it's so obvious, why not accept that 'WE' all know it is so obvious
and 'WE'RE' just yanking your chain about it, so there is no need,
really, for you to go ON and ON and ON about it??
--
Daniel