Old July 5th 04, 02:23 PM
Marcel Luttgens

Default SR time dilation on remote objects ?

SR time dilation on remote objects ?

Question:

Can time be "SR dilated" on remote galaxies or supernovae, because
of space expansion?

Details are given hereafter, as well as the refusal by the
moderator to post my question in sci.physics.research

Marcel Luttgens

_______

Date : 04/07/04 15:18
To : "Urs Schreiber"

Object : SR Time dilation on supernovae ?

Dear Urs Schreiber,

I am not "saying that contemporary cosmology and GR are fundamentally
wrong", I prove it. Why don't you allow experts to disprove my
demonstration? Science doesn't deserves censorship.

I am confident that you wouldn't mind if I posted your present
refusal on another, not "moderated" newsgroup. Am I too optimistic?
If you don't answer, I'll conclude that you agree.

Marcel Luttgens

Date: 04/07/04 14:33
From : "Urs Schreiber"
To : "Marcel Luttgens"

Objet : SR Time dilation on supernovae ?

I am sorry, but saying that contemporary cosmology and GR are
fundamentally wrong is overly speculative and not appropriate
for s.p.r.

Sincerely,

Urs Schreiber,
moderator, s.p.r.