Old May 21st 08, 11:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Jupiter has no surface that we know of

You claim to understand physics, BradBoi? And you keep posting such
nonsense? lmfjao!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What's hollow is your HEAD! Not ANY of the other objects.

Saul Levy

On Mon, 12 May 2008 12:16:09 -0700 (PDT), BradGuth
wrote:

Astrophysics & Reverse-Gravity of Dark Matter Core planets, moons and
stars is just a good rant for this topic, because you and as far as we
know all others haven’t an objective clue.

The likes of Earth, Jupiter, our Moon and perhaps even the sun are
perhaps not as entirely compacted solid to the core as we’d been
informed.

Not only is dead center of zero gravity, but it’s also of an extreme
reverse-gravity or if you like anti-gravity realm (of roughly half
that of surface gravity) for at least 1%r, if not ballooned or
inflated out to as much as 10%r, whereas most everything of any mass/
density as unavoidably related to gravity gets somewhat reversed., as
turned upside-down so to speak.

Imagine the reverse-gravity or anti-gravity realm of our galactic
core. At merely 1%r we are talking of an impressive thousand light
year diameter.

How about the mention of Earth or Jupiter having a near zero gravity
core of dark matter, surrounded by a highly compacted outer sphere of
something like solid thorium (say 100 km thick should do the trick)?

In the early formation of such rocky planets and moons, the potential
of whatever thermonuclear dynamics alone should have produced
sufficient pressure as to having assisted in creating and sustaining
this central core of lower density or conceivably of a semi-hollow
nature. Once the inner sphere becomes solid enough to withstand the
building pressures from the ever growing mass of its planet or moon,
from that point on the potential for sustaining the zero and reverse-
gravity zone seems technically doable.
. – Brad Guth